For those who have failed in reading the bible in one year, there's hope. Try seven...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Patrick,
I love how in the Apostle's Creed it said originally "the resurrection of the flesh" not body. I got on a kick about the creeds recenty. I thought the wording was interesting... but as you said/Paul says we must die in the flesh. It is so exciting to know that it is resurrected in Christ.

Thanks for sharing Patrick. Hey, guys, when you post, it inspires me to reread passages. Don't be shy. I am the least qualified to post out of us, but I try and throw out my thought anyway. If I am just plain ignorant about something let me know. Y'all (I said it) push me to examine and think about passages differently.

Night Gents. 4am mornings...yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home